After a low-calorie lunch option that’s full of flavour?
This delicious, vegan-friendly peanut noodle salad is perfect to keep your weekly meal prep fresh. It’s a healthy recipe that takes less that 10 minutes to prepare, with minimal cooking required.
The homemade satay-style dressing is an absolute taste sensation, so we wouldn’t blame you for doubling up on that part.
Want to boost the protein content? Try adding tofu or Quorn chicken pieces.
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 4 tbsp. Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. Sugar-Free Syrup (Maple)
- 200 g wholewheat noodle (cooked)
- ½ red cabbage (shredded)
- 2 carrots (cut into strips)
- To garnish: chopped spring onions & peanuts
- First make the dressing by adding the soy sauce, lime juice, crushed garlic, grated ginger, powdered peanut butter, water, and Sugar-Free Syrup to a small bowl and stirring well to combine. Divide up into 4 small dressing containers and set aside.
- Next, add the cooked & drained noodles to a large bowl along with the shredded red cabbage and finely chopped carrots. Mix together to evenly combine all 3 ingredients together – you may want to use tongs to help you do this rather than a spoon.
- Divide the noodle mix between 4 containers and along with a pot of dressing in each. Garnish with chopped spring onions and peanuts for a finishing touch and then you’re good to go. Keep in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
Amount per serving